a fresh look

I'll be spending a lot of time in my office this year but I found that when I sat at my desk I got distracted by the clutter and the general shabbiness of the room. So I decided to spend a day rejuvenating the space. Here are the before and after shots:

Before
After:


Before:

After:

Before:

After:


After two coats of Taubmans acrylic in duck egg blue, the rearrangement of furniture and art works and the transformation of my ugly but functional mdf cupboard I have a fresh new office that I'll look forward to stepping into every morning ready to get to work.




Comments

Anonymous said…
Goodness me Bronwyn Lloyd! That is a stunning do-up of your office. Good on you lady.
(Although a cynical person might say that there's an element of procrastination going on here...)
Happy Writing!
Lies said…
Bron you are ever so organised. I will have to have you over to revamp my whole house. You must of course gring your new stunning pop-up boobs, so we can do some...ehm popping-up.
X
Bronwyn Lloyd said…
I think you mean pop-up 'books' rather than 'boobs' Lies - great typo though!
Annette Tait said…
the dog is fantastic! so whimsical standing guarding his area!

Popular Posts