felt geometries

The combination of playing around with felt scraps and constructing the packaging for Katy's present led me to these geometric compositions in felt. Triangles, cylinders, semi-circles and intersecting planes have been sewn together to make these structural forms.
I'm pleased with them and when I have some more felt scraps I'll definitely make more. Don't you think they look imposing (and kind of crazy) fastened to the lapel of a winter coat?



It always feels good to have a new accessory to wear.

When winter comes I'll be ready for it!

Have a great weekend everyone. I'm off to Wellington on Monday, so I'll be back later next week.

Comments

Carol said…
I'm catching up on my blog reading and I've just had a nice time going back through your last few posts. I love your felting, folding and wrapping - great designs and lovely colours.

Popular Posts