yellow and blue rooms



I've set up my morning writing space in the yellow waiting room of the surgery. The light is lovely and a nice breeze comes through from the door. 


In between the writing and crafting rooms is a small space painted a lovely shade of blue. The sliding hatch on one side indicates that it was intended as a reception area for patients, and on the other side there is a small built-in bed, which I'm guessing is where the kids were given their jabs. Ouch!

I've decorated the blue room with toys, vintage finds and art works by Karl Chitham (the red cardboard building and yellow harp) and Graham Fletcher (the blue and beige abstract panel from his Mistints series)


Little remains to be done to the surgery, so I'm now looking forward to working away in this lovely building, very contentedly indeed!




Comments

Popular Posts